Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Reading Material

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Some of their regular items..like the IPEX bra..it's $50...BUT it's very comfortable and lasts a long time.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    shoot yeah it does...my g/f loves hollister and VS..

    I buy the Hollister stuff for her thinking *she'll wear this for 2 months and it'll be in the floor*....I buy VS thinking *I'll buy this for her and she wear it 2 years before I buy new stuff*..lol

    She has sure gotten my money out of all the VS stuff...the very first time a bought a bra for her I was like holy crap...$48??????...you have to be kidding me...but it has been a good investment so I won't complain b/c I know she will wear that stuff

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Now the big question for the guys: Would you go to the store to pick up Kotex pads for the little lady? BTW-i have no big issue with it, but have had several friends say no way.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Nothing's more annoying than buying a $25 bra and having the wire slip out or warp in the first few months.
    A lot of companies selling a bunch of crap out there.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    nope!!!...I always make her keep some extra "backups" in the truck...but if I had to I guess I would...anything for her

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    AHHHH....good to be a man
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    You're askin' for it buddy....

    lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    We just have to worry about getting underwear that won't "cramp" our style.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    i've done that before man, didn't bother me a bit
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #20
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Reading Material

    Ive done that several times...you have to real secure in your manhood to do that. But if you love the lady then its all good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •